4 Stringers.

Shiro Sagisu - never meant to belong .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Am i weirdo?

Love this pic to bits.
It's either heaven,
or hell.
Live,or Die.
Laugh. or cry.
Cherish, or despair.

Recently life's.
bored.
alone. at home.
stalking everyone's fb for updates.
My fs profile's dead.
Abandoned.
Haih.
i've never been bored like this.
For once.
i used to keep myself busy.
Less hangout. Less games. Less online.
What else to do?

I don't know.
Felt like mixing around with people.
But i don't think i could fit in.
Nobody really calls me out.
Yumcha. Hang out. Anything.
It's always me to do the first step.
i'm getting tired of this.

I don't know.
Maybe it's my attitude.
My style of talking?
My personality?
My fault?
Idk.
Anyway. Nights. :T

2 comments:

"Jeanne" said...

love ur new post. do upadte more often k =]
and night, tekyi

Tekyi.Musica. said...

Hey. Thanks for viewing.
Haha. Okay. Sure will! :D